Our cookies do not retain personal data such as your name or bank details. These only let us find out information after you’ve logged in or help link your browsing information to your personal data when you choose to sign up for a service or newsletter.
For this, we use persistent cookies in some situations. We take care of your privacy – we always monitor and improve the way we can protect.
We’ve classified our cookies in the following categories to make it easier for you to understand why we need them:
- Strictly required – these are used to make your experience more efficient on the site;
- Performance – these are used to analyze how our site works and how we can improve it;
- Functionality – they help to improve your experience, for example by reminding you which products you added to the shopping cart;
Additionally, in some situations, other companies will be added cookies to show you advertisements and pages that may be of interest to you. Details of that and how you can drop them, if you prefer, can be found in the “Third Cookies” section on this page.
- Protected access to the confidential data in the My Account section;
- Improving the response time for accessing pages on the site;
- access to the online store;
- registering preferences by browsing the Collections, Baby, Modern, etc. section of the site;
- viewing custom content, corresponding to the role and rights of a user;
- visitor analysis to improve the site experience. With Adobe Analytics, we collect anonymous data about visits to our site;
- managing, optimizing, customizing, and sending push notifications to users;
- identifying pending orders of a user;
- register the user’s acceptance for cookies when you first access the site;
- for authentication. When you log in to this site, we generate a cookie that tells us if you are logged in. Our servers use these cookies to show us your account with which you are logged in and what are the permissions you have for certain services;
- temporary registration of previously viewed content by the user to display relevant content for navigation.
Cookies used by you
To make an online purchase or to subscribe to the newsletter, you must have cookies in your internet browser enabled. The most popular browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
If you choose not to enable cookies, you will be able to browse our site, but you will not be able to make purchases online, will not be able to access your account, and will not be able to pay for your online invoice.
Primary cookies come from the same domain as the site you are currently visiting (in this case, old.rominafurniture.com).
Third-party cookies come from a different domain than the site you visit. For example, when you visit our site, we may include a link to another entity’s site – such as our Facebook or Instagram account, or a video on our YouTube page.
Romina Furniture, its affiliates or partners with a different domain name may also place cookies on our site to show you advertisements that may be of interest to you. Details of these affiliates – and how to quit to them – are included below.
Third parties who can put cookies on our site are: Google, Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, or online payment operators. We use these cookies for:
- distinguish different users for the purpose of displaying advertising on the site;
- deliver, measure, and improve the relevance of creatives;
- record the users opt out of the display of advertising;
- personalizing ads on Google Search (the latest searches, previous interactions with ads or search results, and user visits on the site);
- advertising that Google serves on the web;
- measure interactions with ads on the placement and prevent them from showing too often;
- determine how many times a user clicked on a creative and purchased a product;
How to check if cookies are enabled on PC’s
- Click the menu button (three horizontal dots) Located at the top right of your browser window and select “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”;
- Locate the heading “Data Protection” and select “Content Settings”;
- Now select “Allow local data setting”.
- Click the menu button located at the top right of your browser window and select “Options”;
- Then select the “Data Protection”;
- Click on “Cookies,” then select “Allow sites to set cookies”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the “Settings” icon (which looks like a toothed wheel) at the top right of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click the “Data Protection”;
- Ensure that the Data Protection level is set to Medium or lower, which will allow cookies in your browser;
- Setting the protection above the environment will disable cookies.
How to check if cookies are enabled for devices that use the Mac operating system
Safari pe OX X
- Click “Safari” at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”;
- Click on “Data Protection”;
- Select “Allow from the websites I visit”.
If you want to know how to stop websites from using cookies to remember which sites you visit, select the browser from the list. This will take you to the browser page where you can manage cookies and site data:
If you change your cookie settings in your browser, your experience with us will not be monitorized.
You can also find information on checking and deleting cookies at the address http://www.allaboutcookies.org/